Monday, August 10, 2009

Yard Sale

Jeana and I participated in our first yard sale. Macey's was having a community yard sale in July so Jeana and I thought it would be fun to sign up for a booth. We had never had a yard sale and always talked about it, so we did it. It was a good experience and now I can say I have done a yard sale, but I don't know if I would do it again.
Here is the experience. We got up really early so we could get our stuff set up in the parking lot. We started setting up in the wrong spot so we had to move everything to the right spot. We were a little frazzled at the beginning. Nick was on a camping trip and I had to find a babysitter in a hurry because Nick hadn't made it back yet, but he did right as soon as I had one coming over. He thought he had lost his phone in the mountains, that is why I couldn't get a hold of him to see what time he would be home, but his phone was actually in his backpack. It was so hot outside and we were sitting in a asphalt parking lot and we didn't bring a canopy for shade, but the lady in the booth next to ours shared hers otherwise we would have fried! But we made a little money and had a great time.
The only pictures we took of this experience... here I am
here is Jeana!

No comments: