Monday, August 10, 2009

Trevor has an announcement...

I will let the shirt do the talking...

Trevor will be a big brother around the end of January! Nick and I are very excited! (I am sure Trevor is as well!) I am 16 weeks, and so far my pregnancy has gone well. I have just been really tired and not very productive--because I take lots of naps and don't want to do much. It is getting better though! We will find out in a few weeks what the baby will be: boy or girl. (Last time with Trevor, we let it be a surprise, but this time we will find out.) I keep asking Trevor what it will be, a brother or sister and for the longest time he would say "brother" but now he says "sister" so we will have to wait and see. (and no there can't be one of each in there, I am just having one!)
Sidenote: Story behind the shirt. A friend, Tracy, a few months ago told he husband with a shirt like this when she found out she was pregnant with her second one as well. I thought it was the cutest idea. So when I found this shirt at Carter's I bought it so I could use that idea. I saved it for a few months with the purpose of using it. Well, the weekend I was going to tell Nick with the shirt my sister and I were having a conversation and she asked me if I was pregnant...well, Nick was sitting at the table and heard our whole conversation--so, I didn't get to use the shirt. And then I was going to use it a couple of more times, but it never worked out. So, I finally got to use it when I posted on the blog.

14 comments:

Lizzy said...

I am so excited for you guys! And I am glad that you got to use the shirt :-)

Angie said...

Congrats!! I had my suspicions that you were prego and was just waiting for the announcement! So exciting!!

The Wessman Family said...

I am so excited for you. 2 kids is a lot of fun:) I can't wait to hear what you are having!!

Kristy said...

I love the shirt. My mom gave Austin a hat that said that when we had Kam. The older girls already had shirts. They were a little small buy then. But they served their purpose!

Erin said...

Congratulations!!!! I'm so excited for you! Take all the naps you can! :) Two is even more fun than one! :)

Shana said...

Makes a whole lot of sense why you haven't posted anything for a while. Exhaustion! Way excited!!!

Brianne & Jarod said...

CONGRATS Julie! What GREAT news! I am so happy to hear that your pregnancy has been mostly friendly too! I tried to get that shirt for Ike, but they didn't have it in his size..bummer!

Wendy said...

I'm so glad you finally came out, lol. I was dying to tell my girls :) So did your sis know before Nick? Cute shirt on a very cute boy!

Kellie Glade said...

Yeah!!! Congrats!!! I'm so excited for you and your family! What a great big brother Trevor will be. Glad that you have been feeling well. I love the pictures of Trevor...your sister took them, right?

Tracy Smythe said...

Julie...that is so funny about the shirt. Things never seem to happen the way we picture them at times huh? I am so happy for you guys. I hope you get some energy back soon. I think that is one of the worst things...being so dead tired. If you need anything, let me know!

Unknown said...

yeah for you three! Congratulations!

Haley said...

Sooo excited for you! It would be more fun if you had 2 at the same time though.... :)

angela said...

Congrats!!! Having 2 is great. They entertain each other so much better than I can ever do! Can't wait to find out what you're having.

Emily M said...

Poor Nick-- that's so funny. At least he was tied for the-first-person-to-know! We are so excited for you! Trevor will be a great big brother.