Monday, August 10, 2009

5 years...

The end of July, Nick and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary! In February we went to Disneyland to celebrate it (that is where the picture is from, I don't have any wedding pictures on my computer), so when it actually came around in July we went to dinner and a movie. It has been a wonderful 5 years. Nick is a great husband and father. Here are a few facts about us...
How we meet: a student ward at BYU
First date: We went to the Rocky Mountain Revue
How he asked me to marry him: We played a game of horse--I was in Idaho and he was suppose to be in Utah and we would play this game over the phone. Well, he surprised me and was in Idaho. It was so cute.
It has been a great 5 years and I can't wait to see what the next 70 years hold for us.

1 comment:

Lizzy said...

Oh, Disneyland how I miss you! Happy Anniversary!