Monday, August 10, 2009

Oquirrh Mountain Temple Open House

Jeana and I decided to take Brooke and Trevor to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple Open House the end of July. We took these two to the Draper Temple Open House in January and we were there for 2+ hours and the kids were tired and the wait was long. So we decided to do this one during the day and hopefully it would go quicker...and it did. The kids were great and it was a neat experience to take them though the temple.
Here are Trevor and I outside the temple.
Whose kids are those? Didn't anyone teach them not to stand on the furniture?
Here are Trevor and Brooke enjoy the refreshments. They loved the cookies. By the time we got here (even though they were good walking through the temple), it was time to get going...it was nap time.
I think the best part for Trevor and Brooke was in the tent where the refreshments were being served they had huge fans blowing in cold air and Trevor and Brooke just loved standing there letting it blow on them. It was funny to watch them.
Here are Trevor and I as we are about to leave. Once we left we had to walk to the farthest parking lot and a nice man with a golf cart saw us walking and asked if we needed a ride. It was so sweet of him to ask and of course we said yes.

I am so grateful for temples and what they mean to me in my life. I am so glad families can be together forever!

No comments: