Monday, August 10, 2009

4th of July

For the 4th of July this year we had some friends over for dinner, fireworks, and candy poker. It was a great night. I love to play candy poker but I have such a bad poker face. If I have a good hand everyone knows it because I can't stop smiling. I would never do well in Vegas.
I am so grateful for this country we live in and for the men and women who serve/served to allow us to have the freedoms we enjoy each and everyday.
Here is Trevor sweeping our driveway as we prepare for the fireworks.

Here is Trevor putting our flag up.

Here we are waiting/watching the fireworks. Mike thanks for lighting them. Trevor loved the fireworks, he got the biggest smile on his face each time a firework was lit, and after each firework was over he would clap. It was so cute.

Trevor and Mom watching the fireworks!

Trevor and Dad watching the fireworks.

No comments: