Monday, August 10, 2009

Girls Camp


I had the chance to go to Girls Camp this year with my ward. I was able to go the whole week! Thanks Nick and Jeana for your help watching Trevor! It was so much fun. There is nothing like girls camp to fill the spirit. The food was amazing, the weather was pretty good (it only rained a couple times) and the company was great. I even did the zip line they have. (side note: last year I did the zip line and screamed my head off and couldn't get down off the ladder, I was so scared I think I was in shock. It was pretty funny to watch me if you were there.) This year the zip line didn't scare me at all. Also, I did my fashion statement for the year by wearing my socks over my pants and my shirt tucked in to help avoid getting a tick and once again this system didn't fail me...no ticks!
Some highlights of camp...ninja destruction, team competitions: cup game (holding a cup between your head and your partners), don't drop the bucket (people filled your bucket up with water and if it got to heavy and you popped the balloon you were out), tug of war: the rope broke the first try, Frisbee golf, shooting a bow and arrow, singing camp songs, filling the spirit, and Bishop's night aka testimony night. Camp was wonderful


No comments: