Monday, August 10, 2009

Spudman Triathlon

Nick's Mom has done the Burley Triathlon for a couple of years now. This year we went and watched her compete, it was on July 26. She did a great job. Watching her made me want to try it next year. We will have to see if I do or not. Here is everyone right after Cyndi got done!
Cyndi took Trevor through the water to cool off.
Here is a picture of everyone as we are about to leave. I am the one taking the picture. Cyndi did so well and she didn't even have time to train for it this year. Way to go Cyndi.
This weekend we stayed with Nick's Dad in Burley. We not only had the spudman to watch but Nick's aunt was receiving her endowments at the Twin Falls Temple so we were able to go to that as well. While we went to Twin, Kim watched Trevor and Trevor got to go on Kim's 4 wheeler. Trevor loved it. Kim thanks for watching him! On Sunday we went to church with Cyndi and Brad in Twin Falls and we meet Brad's mom and dad. Then Nick took Trevor and I to Jerome where my dad came and picked up Trevor and I to go on to Nampa and Nick head back to West Jordan. Trevor and I went to Nampa because we had the Jones Family Reunion the next weekend. Read the next post.

No comments: