Monday, August 10, 2009

24th of July Parade Floats

Nick and I didn't go to the 24th of July Parade this year, but Jeana and I did the next best thing... (it might even be better then the parade) we went to the South Towne Expo Center and saw all the floats in one place. It was a lot of fun. Brooke and Trevor had a great time. Parking was a little crazy because they decided to redo half the parking lot that day.
This year my stake, Mountain Shadows Stake, was asked to do a float. Brooke and Trevor are standing in front of my stake's float. I really wanted to help build it, work on it, but I only made it to one night and they worked on this float for months and months. It turned out amazing. The night I did go to help I put contact paper on the letter blocks. The picture below is the float that I voted for. It was so impressive. All the floats were great.

No comments: