Monday, March 22, 2010

Trip to Idaho November 2009

The first part of November, my sister in law's mom passed away from a 18 month battle with breast cancer. She was such a amazing wife, mother and friend. Our family loved Sheryl ! Jeana and I were able to go to Idaho for the graveside service. Jeana took pictures during the service and I watched Brooke and Trevor (my dad helped me, thanks dad). Brooke and Trevor did okay...the only problem is they thought the headstones were things to climb all over, and they wanted to run around everywhere (other then that they were perfect). After the service we went over with my family; Jon, Lisa, my dad, my mom, and my grandma to my grandpa's grave (and my aunt's) to feed the squirrels and the birds.
Here we are getting ready to feed the birds and the squirrels.

Trevor getting bird seeds from Grandma Jean

Trevor and Grandma Jean throwing corn off the hillside to the squirrels.

Brooke and Trevor feeding the birds.
It was nice to go home and visit with family.

No comments: