Monday, March 22, 2010

Thanksgiving 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!
We had a great Thanksgiving this year. We went down to Cyndi's house. It was yummy food and great company. After dinner we were just hanging out when Trevor wanted to put the chairs in a line and sing the wheels on the bus. Nick and Cyndi did most of the singing, but it was pretty cute.


On Saturday we were able to have lunch and dinner with Nick's dad and all his brothers. Heath came for lunch and Shawn came for dinner. Trevor was able to paint with Grandpa. He had a lot of fun!

It was a great Thanksgiving weekend. I was even able to do some Black Friday shopping. I had to go by myself because Jeana was out of town so I did not get up early, but I still got most things that I wanted and not so much of the crowds. Big plus!

No comments: