Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Gingerbread House (December 2009)

Nick and I decorated a gingerbread house with Trevor. All the grandkids did it on December 6th at Grandma Wadsworth's house (my mom) but we couldn't go up to Idaho to do it so my mom sent all the stuff to make one back with Jeana and Rob. It was so fun putting it together with Trevor. He loved putting the candy on the house.
Trevor and I putting candy on...look at our concentration!
Trevor and dad decorating the house.
The finished product! Great job Trevor! (Good job helping mom and dad...maybe next year I will just let Trevor decorate it himself. We will see.)
Can't wait till next year. Thanks mom for sending the stuff.

Also this Christmas season Trevor loved watching the Polar Express. He would watch it over and over again. He loved the Hot Cocoa song. He would sing "Ha cho cho!" It was so cute. He loved drinking it as well, he would get a huge chocolate mustache on his face.

No comments: