Monday, March 22, 2010

Cool Whip Art (December 2009)

In the middle of December I was trying to think what I could do with Trevor that would be fun. Well, in the back of my mind I remember Jeana telling me about an art project where you use cool whip to paint on a window. I had some extra cool whip and thought it would be fun.

Trevor painting with cool whip
What a work of art!

All finished! What a mess we have to clean up!
I thought this would be easy to clean up. I was wrong. It took a lot of elbow grease and hot water to get the sugar off the window. So I called Jeana to tell her that I tried the cool whip project but it was hard to clean up and why would anyone do this (unless you were planning to take 45 minutes and clean your window anyways...then it is a great idea). She said that you weren't suppose to do it on a window, but in the bathtub! Oh, my mistake, at least I have a clean window now and Trevor had a great time drawing on the window. Next time though I think I will try the bathtub.

No comments: