Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The final belly picture

I didn't do very many belly pictures with this pregnancy so I decided to take a picture on the last day of me being pregnant.
Here I am...
Trevor and Mom...this is Trevor's last day of being an only child. (I love the smile. This is what Trevor does when you tell him to say cheese or smile. It is pretty funny.)

(It is funny, I am posting this a few months late, obviously, but I really don't remember being pregnant or just having Trevor (okay, I do) but it just feels like Jacob has always been a member of our family.)

2 comments:

Jason and Jaymee England said...

Love all the new pictures!!! Thanks for posting them!

Emily M said...

You are such a cute pregnant lady-- I can't believe how little you gained and how quickly you bounced back. Isn't that crazy how quickly you can't imagine life without them! I am working on sending something for Jacob-- sorry it has taken me SO long!