Monday, March 22, 2010

My 28th Birthday!

I turned 28 in December! I had a great birthday. I woke up and thought it was just going to be another day, but...Nick surprised me and stayed home from work so he could watch Trevor. I had no idea that he was going to stay home. Nick got up like he does every morning and left for work. I work up a little later and he had sent me a text on my phone, it said go look at the computer. I had accidentally closed the program he had open so I had to call him and he told me how to open it. It was Nick and Trevor singing Happy Birthday to me. It was so cute I teared up. I thought so sweet thanks for making this a great day and then I got another text that said go open the front door. I thought oh he left me a present. So I went downstairs and opened the door to find my present...it was him! I screamed! It was such a fun surprise. He had gone shopping that morning and was just waiting till I woke up to come home. It was such a fun day. Jeana and Rob were coming back from Idaho on this day so they come over after they got home and we had Cafe Rio, had cake, and opened our gifts.
Here we are with our tree cake. Every year we have a tree cake and this year was no different. Thanks Nick for making them. Nick was also so sweet because he made me a sugar free jello tree cake because I couldn't have cake this year (I had gestational diabetes). Nick is so thoughtful.
Blowing out the candles with help from Trevor and Brooke.

Opening up presents.
Here are Jeana and I...28 years later. I love Jeana and I am so happy I have had the chance to share a birthday all these years! She is the best twin sister.

No comments: