Thursday, March 1, 2012

Once there was a snowman...

About a week ago, the kids and I went outside and played in the snow (we actually had a little). The boys loved it! I am glad I let them go out; I don't love playing in the snow so I wasn't going to let them but, they had such a great time and loved every minute of it, which made me love it as well!

Trevor is standing on our snowman, or what is left of it! We made one and then destroyed it, all in about 5 minutes.
I broke out the sand toys and the boys loved playing in the snow with them.
Jacob decided that he didn't need to wear his gloves.
Trevor throwing a snowball...notice the snowball is behind him :)!
Look at their concentration on building a snowball!I am glad we went out in the morning to play because by the afternoon it was all gone!

No comments: