Thursday, March 1, 2012

Cousins...what would we do without them?!

My sister and I had our first two kids around the same time (by no means was it planned that way, just how it worked out), so I love that they have a built in buddy whenever we hang out! (I dropped the ball on the third one :))The other day Jake and Kate were sitting on the stairs playing with each other. I got a couple of pictures of them. It is so cute how much they love each other. Jacob calls Kate "Katers" it is so sweet, I love it!


And as I was uploading these pictures on to my computer I remembered I had a picture pretty similar of Trevor and Brooke! I think they are a little younger, but not by much. Trevor and Brooke are the best of friends as well, more brother, sister relationship as they love/hate each other at times...but still the best of friends!

Cousins are the best!

No comments: