Thursday, March 1, 2012

It is happening again...

When Trevor was little he loved to take his stuffed animals and line them up on the stairs.......now it is happening again...but with books this time! I was cooking dinner and I went to go check on the boys and I discovered they had done this...it made me laugh! And yes, Trevor is sporting one of my t-shirts! The last couple of weeks he loves to go upstairs and put one on and then he comes and shows me. He thinks he is so funny. I think the only reason Jacob helped line up the books was so that he could climb onto the bookcase!

2 comments:

Haley said...

hah. i love that he fits in that tiny space!

Emily M said...

That's so cute that you have the two pictures to put side by side. Trevor is such a clever boy. And I can't believe how big Jacob is getting!