Thursday, March 1, 2012

The Creamery we will go...

On President's weekend, my sister, Janessa and my sister-in-law, Melissa and her five kids decided to come into town! Melissa was surprising her sister that had just moved to Provo. So Saturday morning we headed to Provo and we went to the creamery with everyone! It was so fun to see them, and I just love going to the Creamery...best ice cream ever!

Here the group is walking to the creamery...
Here is the kids table...(thanks Josh for supervising all the kids!)

Everyone is enjoying their ice cream!




And then four other adults sat at another booth! We kind of laughed about how Josh was all by himself, but he is a great sport!


It was fun to see them, and hopefully they will come back to visit, even though they had a very eventful time here...someone split open her knee and it required a tetanus shot...someone threw up in the car twice...two kids got fevers...and nessa was sick for three days after she got home...but I am sure they will come back...right?!

2 comments:

Elmer said...

It really is scary how much of that Creamery ice cream I consumed in college. It's the best!

Emily M said...

Fun! I am jealous.