Friday, January 25, 2013

Christmas!





 The tree Christmas morning...Santa had come!

Jacob dumping out his stocking...
 Ellie with her stocking...she slept through the whole morning!
 Trevor opening his present from Santa...He got a Avengers Lego set.  He loved it!
 Jacob opening his presents...Santa got him a Buzzlight year toy!
 Trevor and Nick Christmas
 Trevor got lots of Legos for Christmas...which he loved!  Here are the boys putting them together. 
 We usually do a Christmas breakfast with Jeana's family, but I was a little nervous about taking Ellie anywhere...I didn't want to get her sick...so, Nick stayed home with Ellie and I took Trevor and Jacob over for about a half hour to exchange gifts and to say "Merry Christmas!" 

 Then Nick and I switched and he took the boys down to Grandma Cyndi's house for Christmas dinner and presents and I stayed home with Ellie. 
 A picture of Ellie and I on Christmas Day...she just got to stay home!
 We had a wonderful Christmas this year, and the best gift was having Ellie here!

1 comment:

Bryson and Tara said...

Such a cute picture of you and Ellie! It's hard having a baby during winter - makes you never want to leave the house!