Friday, January 25, 2013

A Story to remember...

About Trevor...
The Beginning of November Trevor had his primary program.  He did a wonderful job and it was so neat to see him sing all the songs and say his part which was "I can choose the right by helping Jacob when he falls down and his cheeks turn red".  This was the first year he really knew most of the songs and was actually singing them.  They sang "Nephi's Courage" and every time they  sang "I will go, I will do" they swung their arm back and forth and Trevor did it with gusto, it was so cute!  Great Job Trevor! 

The other day our dishwasher was broken, a Pyrex dish had broken into pieces.  So Nick was washing the dishes by hand.  He had the dish drainer up on the counter and Trevor walks in and sees Nick and says "What are your doing?!"  It was so funny, he didn't know what washing dishes by hand looked like!  Maybe I should do it a little more often.



About Jacob...
A couple of months ago I gave Jacob a thumbs up because he had done something good, and it was so cute, because he tried to give me a thumbs up back and he couldn't get his thumb to cooperate so he looked at me and said "Mom, all my fingers are thumbs and showed me a five!"  It was so funny!
 
For the first few weeks when Ellie was home every time she would cry Jacob would say in this funny demanding voice, "Mom, Ellie is saying "Where's my milk!!!"'  It was so funny and for 95% of the time he was right!      


2 comments:

Angie said...

Congratulations on your baby girl! She is darling! One of my girl's middle name is Reese too....love it! Your family is getting so big!!!

Bryson and Tara said...

Fun stories! Speaking of needing to wash dishes more...whenever I clean the house, Sophie, says, "Who's coming over?" I guess she knows that's when I really clean. ;)

I REALLY want to come over and see Ellie! We've had sickness on and off for several weeks, but things are looking pretty good now. Maybe we can come visit some time this week?