Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Hair cut...just a trim...

I decided I wanted my hair trimmed a week ago thanks to some inspiration from my sister Jeana (she had just got hers cut--I didn't want mine cut though, just a trim). So I called Angie to see if she could do it. She said next Tuesday. So today I went over to her house and this is what happened (see picture). It turned out to be a little more than a trim. I got to her house and she said, "so just a trim right?"--but all week I had wanted to try something besides a trim (but I get really nervous about cutting my hair because I usually just pull it back into a ponytail or a messy bun). So I was sitting in the chair and I was humming and thinking and Angie was so patient and had great input and this is how it turned out! I love it--thanks Angie! It is perfect!!!

14 comments:

Nick said...

I love it too. She looks beautiful. Thanks Angie.

The Geists said...

I think it looks great!! It's fun having something new too!! At least you can still pull it back.

Kristy said...

I love it, spring is a good time to make changes like that.

Lizzy said...

So cute! I am impressed with your bravery!!!

Brent and Nicole said...

Adorable haircut Julie!

Brianne & Jarod said...

It is always nice to have a change! I love it! The bangs are a great touch too! (and the good thing is, when you are ready for it to change again, it ALWAYS grows back!)

Angie said...

I am so glad you like it! I always worry all night about the haircuts I do that day, hoping that people are happy. It looks really cute!!

The Wessman Family said...

Very cute haircut:) Hope you guys are doing very well!

Tracy Smythe said...

You look HOT!!!

Robert, Jeana, and Brooke said...

sexy girl! love it! i am glad you went with a little more than a trim...it looks rockin'!

Erin said...

I love it too! Perfect haircut for the spring!

Shana said...

Cute, cute!

Emily Oman said...

Julie, I love your hair!!! You are gorgeous no matter what you do! A good hairdresser that you can trust is priceless! They are hard to find.

Emily M said...

So cute! Very fun. I new haircut is just invigorating. I am getting a little bored with mine at this point, but I still haven't really figured out how to style it, so that may be why.