Sunday, March 15, 2009

Oh, the weather outside is beautiful...


What a wonderful Saturday! I just loved the weather yesterday! Trevor and I went to the park and we went for a walk! Trevor was so excited to do the slide over and over again! I just love spring time: the weather, flowers blooming, grass getting greener, the list could go on and on... and I got to go for a run. I don't know if you could call it a run, but I was attempting. You probably could walk faster than I was running! So lets call it a jog. It was great. It has been way to long since I jogged last! Hopefully jogging will be a regular occurrence for me-- but, no promises! It was sure nice to get out and enjoy the weather--loved it
(Side note: Nick, Trevor, and I went for a walk today and Nick and I were having a math discussion about miles per hour...A huge light bulb went off for me I have no idea why it hadn't dawned on me before now, but it didn't, it should have, but didn't! He said that he and the scouts did 2 miles an hour. That means there speed was 2mph! Huge moment for me!)

1 comment:

Lizzy said...

I am loving the nicer weather too, let's start walking again!