Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Jackson and Trevor--good buddies!

Here is a picture with Trevor and his cousin Jackson! While I was watching Jackson the other day, they were so cute--for about 10 minutes they were just mimicking each other. Jackson clapped, Trevor clapped. Trevor stood up, Jackson stood up! Trevor and Jackson get along great (most of the time)! I just had to get the camera out!
This picture doesn't have anything to do with Jackson and Trevor, but I just wanted to post it--Trevor loves to vaccuum and he hates it when I help him. It takes a lot longer, but it is cute(most of the time, unless he is throwing a fit because I tell him it is my turn so I can get more of the carpet vaccuumed instead of just the same spot over and over). Maybe if I start him at a young age, he will always love to clean (wishful thinking!)

3 comments:

Lizzy said...

Can I hire Trevor to coem vacuum my house?

Lizzy said...

Sorry about the spelling above :-)

Erin said...

I had to buy Blake his own "sweep" because he would do the same thing when I would sweep the kitchen
floor! It's never too early to get them trained on cleaning the house!