Thursday, January 15, 2009

A new car...

On Saturday, December 13, 2009 our car died. Okay not really but, we were driving to Provo for Cyndi's wedding and our car started to smell-- bad. It was the worst smell ever and it was only getting worse. Well, come to find out Monday when I take it in that it needed a lot of work to get fixed, because it had other issues as well. The smell was because gear oil had leaked. Long story short we decided the time had come to buy another car. Not my idea of a good time. We spent the next couple of weeks looking. (I really wanted to find one because we were going to visit my family in Idaho the week after Christmas!). Well, we found one and the guy we bought our car from even let us trade in our pathfinder. Don't ask me why he wanted it we told him everything that was wrong with it, but he took it and now we are driving...


A Chevy Impala! This is just a picture I took of the internet, but our car looks a lot like it without the spoiler on the back.

Not exactly the car I was looking for, but I like it and am grateful we have a car that will hopefully run for a long time!

We found the car in time to go to Idaho, but Trevor got pretty sick that week so we just decided to stay home. Driving 6 hours in a car with a little boy who is sick wasn't our idea of a good time. So we had a quiet New Year's Eve at home. Jeana and Rob came over because Brooke had already had it and we had dinner and played the Wii. They left around 8:45 PM and I was in bed and asleep by 10:30 PM. We live a crazy life. We hope that everyone had a wonderful 2008 and that 2009 will be the greatest ever!


No comments: