Wednesday, April 22, 2009

KSL classifieds...it is a small world after all!

As many of you know I love looking on KSL at the classifieds . The other day I found this children's couch and chair... (this is the couch, the chair is the same just half the size!). Jeana got the couch and I took the chair. I have two examples of how when using KSL classifieds the world can become a much smaller place.
Example #1: When I first met the lady I was buying this couch and chair from we both looked at each other like we knew each other. It only took me a couple of seconds to figure it out; this was a sister-in-law of two of my roommates in college. Who I haven't been roommates with for over 5 years and I probably only met this lady at the most twice. Small world!
Example #2: Nick and I went to go buy a computer armoire and we needed Rob to go with us because he has the truck. He was kind enough to help us out--thanks Rob! Well Nick and I decided we wanted it so I left to take Trevor home and Rob and Nick stayed to load it up. When Rob went inside to help load it he saw the man we were buying it from. Nick said that they looked at each other for about 10 seconds and then the guy asked, "Do you speak Spanish?" Rob does, so he said "yes." Come to find it they served in the same mission! Small World!

No comments: