Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Earth Day...

Today, April 22 is Earth Day! So while Trevor was taking a nap I made...can you guess??
Plastic containers...
Case full of strawberries...
Yep, strawberry freezer jam. I have never made this before, so I don't really know if it turned out right or wrong but I made it and it is now in my freezer!!
Also today, Trevor and I planted some flowers. We will see if and how they grow over the next couple of weeks. It was a beautiful day and Trevor had a great time playing in the dirt and water. By the time we came in he needed a bath because he kept throwing dirt in the air and it landed all over him, in his hair, shoes, shirts and then he added water to make mud. It was a great afternoon: mud and all!



2 comments:

Holli said...

I am so impressed with the freezer jam! YUM!

Amy said...

That is so awesome you made freezer jam! I am jealous. Homemade jam is the best. Especially on homemade bread.