Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Graduation

Here are some pictures of my brother Josh's graduation.
He is the last of 8 kids to graduate. It was so fun to be home and to hang out with my family for this last week. I love them all so much.
Trevor did pretty good being away from home--but he did get a cold and was teething, so sometimes he wasn't the happiest little boy, but after a few days he was feeling much better.
We fly home today. Trevor did good on the way here--we will see how today goes!

Last Tuesday, when Jeana and I got into town. My mom and dad treated all of us to PF Chang's for Josh's graduation dinner. We got babysitter's for the kids, so all of the adults could just go out. We had a lot of fun and got to try about 9 different dishes that are on the menu. Yum.

Here are all of my siblings at Josh's graduation. We are getting so old.

Here is Jeana and I with Josh. Josh is the coolest kid.

Here is Trevor with his Uncle!

No comments: