Wednesday, June 4, 2008

The Family Wall

My sister Jeana, took pictures of all of my siblings and their families. She gave them to my mom for Mother's Day. When we were here visiting, Jeana helped my mom find frames and then she and Janessa hung them all up. There are eight kids and we all have our senior picture hanging and then under it is a family picture of our own family. It looks amazing. I actually saw this done at a friends house and loved it and told my mom and sister they should do it--so they did...

7 comments:

Kellie Glade said...

Julie~ I'm so excited that you started a blog. How fun that you got to spend time with all your family together. Those are the best times! Looks like Trevor had a fantastic 1st birthday. I wish I would have done a fun theme like you did with Raegan's 1st birthday. Oh well, maybe next year. Have a safe flight home!
~Kellie~

Angie said...

Welcome to blogging! I can't believe that Trevor is 1 already! They grow up so fast. Glad you've had fun with your family in Idaho. I'll send you an invite later this week when we make our blog private!
Angie

The Geists said...

Hey Julie!!!
I love your blog.
It looks like you got a better start than I do!!!! Good Job!
It looks great!
steph

Erin said...

Yeah! I'm so glad you started a blog! I love the pictures! Your background is so cute! I'll send you an invite for our blog! Take care!

Tracy Smythe said...

It's so fun to see the all the "J's" in your family! I love the frame idea...may have to tell my mom to do that too! You have a very cute blog. See you at Water Fest on Tuesday?

Kristy said...

Love the blog page. It is fun to see how every one has different designs. Way cute.

Elmer said...

Hi Julie - love the blog! So cute!