Sunday, June 3, 2012

Trevor's Preschool Graduation

At the end of May Trevor had his preschool graduation!  It was so neat to see how much he has grown this last year!  He loved going to Ms. Jennifer's class.  He loved telling me about everything they did each day!  I can't believe he is headed to kindergarten in the fall!  
Trevor right before the program started.  Trevor had a part this year, his part was "my pig is too messy!"   

Trevor with Ms. Jennifer getting his certificate.

Trevor had a lot of people there to watch: Grandma Cyndi and Grandpa Brad, Jeana, Brooke, Kate, and Halle, Nick,  I and Jacob! 

Trevor with some of his classmates/friends!

1 comment:

Bryson and Tara said...

Congrata, Trevor! I'm still a little bummed that Sophie won't have Miss Jennifer...but she is now signed up with a teacher that Miss Jennifer recommended...