Monday, January 30, 2012

Cookie Dough Monsters...

Nick has created two little cookie dough monsters! Nick loves to make chocolate chip cookies...and I love that he does. The boys love to help their dad make the cookies and then they love to eat the batter. Which, call me weird...I don't love so much... I have just heard how we shouldn't eat raw eggs, so I always say "just a little", "okay no more", "let's wait until the cookies are done!" Nick came up with a solution that makes us all happy... cookie dough minus the eggs. Instead of putting eggs in he adds a little bit of milk. Then we all can eat it batter to our hearts content! The boys love it, and so do I. More often then not Trevor will just ask to make the cookie dough, not cookies!

Nick making cookie dough with Jake and Trev. Jake is eating the beater and Trevor is licking it off his hands.
Trevor eating the cookie dough!

After we got our cookie dough, we played an intense game of chutes and ladders.

Trevor beat us all! Trev and I both got the long ladder, but then on my next turn I got the long slide...Trev just cruised on to victory! Let's just say Nick had a rough game.
It was such a fun Saturday night and I just love our little cookie dough monsters!

3 comments:

Bryson and Tara said...

I love cookie dough...and even though I know raw eggs are bad for you, I still rather enjoy them. :)

Elmer said...

My dad is the chocolate chip cookie maker in my family too. And I eat way too much dough...and I don't care. :)

Kristy said...

Thinking you need to have them make ME some cookie dough :)