Monday, January 30, 2012

Baby Shower

At the beginning of January my mother-in-law and I threw a baby shower for my cousin (her niece.) I was in charge of the decorations and the theme of the food, so I decided to do a hot cocoa bar and cinnamon rolls. And here is how it turned out....




My favorite thing was the bunting flags...I just loved them, and they made me so happy. I hadn't ever made them before and I love the finishing touches it gave. This was also a party I put together in a day (I had bought everything over a few days, but actually putting it together was one), and I couldn't have done it without Jeana! Thanks Jeana.

And here is a picture of the mom to be! We are so excited for her and her husband and this new adventure! They are going to be the best parents!

3 comments:

Lizzy said...

It turned out so cute! You should be a party planner :)

Elmer said...

You always have such cute ideas!

Brent and Nicole said...

The shower was fantastic Julie!! Thanks so much, you did a great job!