Saturday, November 7, 2009

Trick or Treat

On Halloween we had Jeana, Rob, and Brooke over for dinner. After dinner we went trick or treating together. Trevor and Brooke loved it! Trevor loved it so much more this year than last year. He would actually knock on the door and when it opened usually say "...treeeat" and "than you!" (he had to be prompted, but he said it.) It was so cute. Brooke was Cinderella and Trevor was a monkey! Here they are ready to go...

Here we are (mom, dad and Trevor) ready to go. I really love this picture! Nick is acting like a monkey which is very fitting because for the last few weeks he and I would always ask Trevor "what does a monkey say" and we would look like Nick in this picture. Trevor did get pretty good at acting like a monkey .
Brooke and Trevor in action!
After we got done trick or treating, Trevor helped dad light the pumpkins...
...and mom hand out the candy!
Here he is looking over all the goodies he got. He can't wait for next year!

4 comments:

Jason and Jaymee England said...

Love the pictures!! They are too cute! Love the monkey face that nick makes! Julie you look GREAT!!!

Lizzy said...

I love the last picture, at first I thought I was a stuffed animal becuase I couldn't see his face :)

The Geists said...

I love that picture taken above Trev!! At first I thought it was a little stuffed monkey!! How cute!

Emily M said...

Trevor was a darling monkey. I need to see a belly picture! You better be showing by now. Hope you're feeling well, and thanks for the good wishes. We love you guys!