Monday, June 15, 2009

Race for the Cure and Mother's Day...

Mother's Day weekend my sisters Jenn and Janessa and my Mom came into town to do the Race for the Cure. It was on May 9. It was a lot of fun. My Mother in law did it as well. My sister Jeana got a team together and we met at her house then went down to the Gateway. You don't do this race to set any personal records, you do it because you are supporting a great cause. There were thousands and thousands of people running this race. It was so neat to see everyone there for the same reason to find a cure for breast cancer!


Then for Mother's Day Nick made a wonderful dinner. We had a BBQ! We had Nick's family over and had a great time hanging out. For dessert we had Oreo truffles--delicious. Also, my gift for Mother's Day was a bookcase I had been wanting it for sometime. I love it. It was so much fun putting my books on it and I still have room for more--Yeah!!

No comments: