Monday, June 15, 2009

Idaho Trip

In the middle of May, Jeana and I headed to Idaho for a trip to see my family... It was so much fun! My brother Josh was getting ready to leave on his mission and so this was the last time we would all be together for two years. We just hung out together, but I loved every minute of it. We went to the YMCA and went swimming, had a couple of family dinners where Trevor got to play with his cousins, got a family picture, and went to TCBY--oh the memories... I few of these pictures in this post were taken from my sister Jeana's photography blog. Go check out her work. She does an amazing job! www.jeanabirdphotographyblog.com
This one was done by Jeana.

This one was done by Jeana, the cousins picture. Trevor is the only one not looking. I wished he would have been but he wanted nothing to do with it. Oh well! It is such a cute picture!


Then a week later my Mom and Dad brought Josh down with Jon and Jenn and took him to the MTC. Jeana and I were able to go with them. It was so neat to go there to see my brother off. He is going to be the best missionary. In the picture below Josh and I look like we are glowing (we are not, it was just my camera...) It was so funny as we were going to drop Trevor off at the babysitters he throw up! She was so kind to let me still go down to Provo. She is an amazing babysitter!

This one was also done by my sister Jeana!

No comments: