Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Random story--Celine Dion...

For about a year I have had Celine Dion tickets. My husband and son got them for me last Christmas. I was so excited. I had given my husband hints that we should go to Las Vegas and see her, but we never made it. So when I saw on a commercial about a year ago that she was coming to Salt Lake on a Friday I told my husband I would love to go. So he got them for me and yes was even willing to go with me (he loves me that much).
I lined up a babysitter a couple of weeks ago and we were going to go out to dinner and it was going to be great, just great. Well, on Saturday a friend of mine told me that she had read in the paper that day that Celine had postponed her concert till February. I said "no!" (I hadn't heard anything about it so she must have been mistaken--my friend even did the "cha cha" text to see and they still had the date as November 21,2008). Well later that night she called and sure enough Celine Dion changed it to February which is okay-- so a couple more months no big deal. Well she changed it to February 22--Sunday February 22! Looks like I won't get to see her in Salt Lake either. Oh well, my heart will go on... (picture taken from google image "Celine Dion")

5 comments:

Kristy said...

I totally love her music. Shawn can't stand it. I am always trying to win tickets to see her and now if I do I know who to call to come with me!

The Wessman Family said...

That is such a bummer:(

Krystal said...

Hi, Julie! It's Krystal Monson (Robertson) from Pineview! I ran into Emily Holmes last night and found your link through her. So fun! What a cute little boy. I loved the Halloween pics.

Emily M said...

Sad! We had that happen with a concert once. I hope you can get a refund!

Haley said...

BUMMMER! I so sad for you. But you will be blessed.