Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween

So my sister's (jeana) husband's company goes all out for Halloween and this year I was dragged (somewhat willingly) into the whole process. Jeana had wanted to make Monster's Inc. costumes for a while but wanted until Tuesday of this week to officially start and that is where I came in. I did all the sewing. It was a lot of fun but really messy. The blue fuzzy fabric got all over everything. It was like we had an animal living with us. All in all they turned out pretty great (after a few minor adjustments here and there) and boy am I grateful for duct tape!On Halloween night, Trevor and I went over to Rob and Jeana's house for dinner and then did a little trick-or-treating around their neighborhood. We then came back to our neighborhood and hit a few houses. It was a great night and the weather was perfect.
Trevor and Brooke wanting to eat their candy.
Trevor and I doing the trick-or-treating thing!

5 comments:

The Geists said...

You sewed those!! Awesome!! they look great, once again, one more thing you are great at!! How fun.

Wendy said...

Julie,
That's awesome that you sewed those. I know who to come to if I need a helper!

Erin said...

Amazing costumes! They look awesome! Glad you had a fun Halloween!

Kristy said...

I love those costumes! By the way I tagged you.

Unknown said...

Hi Julie, We got to hang out with Nick tonight in AZ and he told me you had a blog so I found it! Amazing, you made all those costumes, you are so talented!