Friday, May 4, 2012

Little boys in white shirts and ties...

I love little boys in white shirts and ties!  Trevor and Jacob each got a white shirt and tie in their Easter basket.  Here is me trying to get a cute shot of them before church. 
 
How can you go wrong when it starts with a hug?!

Doesn't it look like Trevor is about to hit Jacob in the head?!  

Jacob is there a car going by?

Jacob is thinking...I don't want to be here mom!!


Anyone want to dance?

Trevor, put your tongue in!

Jacob, where is mom...look at mom...please!

Jacob is saying "don't touch me Trevor!"

And last but not least....
 I just love these boys!  They make me so happy!  They look like little missionaries in their white shirts and ties!    Until next year... 


4 comments:

Gerri said...

So Cute!

Kristy said...

I love all those pictures...those are some cute kids you have :)

Bryson and Tara said...

They look great! I love the little captions under the pics too... I SO can relate. :)

Melissa and Jason said...

I love that last picture! What handsome boys!