Friday, December 30, 2011

Better Late then Never...

Here is a blog post, in no particle order, of what we have been up to the last few months....

In October, I took the boys and went up to Idaho for a week. We had a lot of fun hanging out with the cousins. Here we are at a movie, we saw Cars 2. (Well, they did, Jake and I hung out in the foyer.)

We went to a jump house also. With four boys ,who have lots of energy, this place was perfect!

At the end of October, we raked a few leaves in our backyard. Funny story, we didn't have a yard rake so I went to Lowe's to buy one, I came home with 3! I text my sister Jeana (that I bought three) and she replied, you only have one tree! I took two back! I just love this picture of Trev and Jake.

Happy Halloween! This year, we all dressed up as super heroes. It was fun to make these costumes. As I was making them my sewing machine wasn't cooperating so I went to the trusty glue gun (it worked perfectly and was so much faster.) Our shoes/socks are the work of duck tape...you can use it for anything (which you can't see in this picture)!
At the very beginning of December all of my siblings(with some of their spouses) got together at the Twin Falls temple. It was such a neat experience being there with all my family!

1 comment:

Bryson and Tara said...

I love that you and all of your siblings were able to be in the temple together.

And that picture of your boys playing on the grass together is so cute!