Thursday, April 8, 2010

Out of the mouth of Trevor...

On 2.23.10 Trevor had a cold. I was a little nervous because I didn't want Jacob to get it so I told Trevor to cover his mouth, wash his hands, and stay a little farther back from Jacob. It came out of my mouth a lot for a few days. Every time I would tell him to do one of these things he would ask "why," and I would say "because you are a little sick" and then he would ask "why" and I would say "because you have a cold!" Trevor would then wrap his arms around himself and say "brrrrrr". He thought I meant he was cold! Too funny. Also, when we would have these talks I would say Jacob can't get sick, and he would once again ask "why" and I would reply "because he is a little guy" and then Trevor would mimic me and say "little guy, little guy." The funny part of this is Trevor can't always articulate very well so instead of saying "little guy, little guy" it came out "he'll die, he'll die!" I chuckled every time he said it.

No comments: